Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I’m done

NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
Physically I repulse myself and mentally I’m completely drained/defeated.

I’m done and I just need a way out now.

I tried to make things better, to move on but accepting things don’t just move on.

What happens when things don’t move on? Not everyone becomes a survivor of their past do they.

Comments

• NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Who cares anyway.....no one really! 
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey there @NatalieMT I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so rough at the moment. It's understandable that you feel like nobody cares about you but I know a lot of people here on the boards do. Is there anything you want to talk about at the moment? You can always feel free to talk about what you're going through and we'll do our best to support you.

If you're finding it difficult to deal with the boards at the moment there are always a lot of alternatives out there. If you need someone to talk to you can always try the Samaritans helpline https://www.samaritans.org/ or SupportLine have a similar service https://www.supportline.org.uk/

If you want I can link you to some alternative support or if you're not comfortable talking on the phone there's lots of different ways you can reach out. I hope this helps. <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey Natalie, I know it's hard trust me, I know some people do get over they're trauma, but for me I can't see that happening either, the best scenario I can think of is to not let my past dictate my future, yes the trauma will always be there, but I also have a future to live out.

Not sure if you meant trauma by this post 🙈 
    But hope this helps a bit. I do hope one day you will be able to live your life, we all care about you!  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hey Natalie,
    Just come back to ask how you are doing and to offer a hug!

*Big hugs*
    GreenTea
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Sending lots of hugs <3 i care & I dont think you give yourself enough credit for how strong you are and to keep going x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Sending you lots of hugs Natalie, keep fighting I really believe you're going to get through this <3

We all care about you so much and we're always here to listen. How are you feeling today? 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Really not in a good place. Too many thoughts giving me ways out. 
    I have no strength left anymore. 

• Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Sending you lots of hugs @NatalieMT <3 we are all here fighting this with you!
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited November 2019
    Hey @NatalieMT

As everyone has said above, you have all of our support and we are here to help you through this as it sounds like things are pretty tough for you at the moment. You said that you have no strength left anymore, but I see a lot of strength in you. <3

Have you been able to talk to anyone, about how things are at the moment? Have you got any support currently?  <3

It sounds like you are having some pretty intense thoughts, so I just wanted to pop some crisis resources in the spoiler below, that are there if you need some extra support.  :)

Crisis Messenger are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text 'THEMIX' to 85258 and talk to them about anything. 

Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123. They also have some online services here. 

Papyrus have a helpline that is open 9am – 10pm weekdays and 2pm – 10pm on weekends. You can call them on 0800 068 4141. 

If you have any concerns for your health or safety, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E.  
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    edited November 2019
    It's been a while since you last posted @NatalieMT, how are you? 

Just wanted to echo what @Jade09 has said, I see a lot of strength in you too. Keep taking each day one at a time, you can fight through this, we all believe in you. I hope you're okay, keep posting here to let us know how you're getting on. <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    I’m slowly giving up @Aife last counselling session next Monday and then just seen your leaving 😢 I don’t cry but just 😪

you are literally the first person I’ve trusted since I came here and since before if I’m being honest. I’ve felt an element of safety with your words. You’ve helped with counselling and I’ve opened up with you and the counsellor largely because I trust you, even though I haven’t met you and haven’t been on here long. 

I’m not going to lie I’m really not in a good place counsellor knows. I have a plan which I’ve been honest about news years eve I just don’t feel strong enough for it this year! Or again! It isn’t the physical hurt or what happened I know it wasn’t my fault but it’s the mental scars are too much to bare.

Feeling really sad your leaving but wish you good luck. You are a lovely person. ❤️