Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Obligatory Friday thread

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
edited October 2019 in General Chat
The weekend has landed...

I'll be partying tonight, recovering tomorrow morning with a beer watching the Rugby at 09:00. Might then take the kids out bowling and on Sunday cook a roast.
Not terribly exciting. But should be good. 

What you up to?

ETA: 15000 posts. :o
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Today- Gymnastics, watch Sister Act and read some of my new book.

Tomorrow- Volunteering in the morning and then going out for lunch before having a lazy afternoon.

Sunday- Lazy day but do some maths homework. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Today went shopping and to the crooked house 😊 tomorrow going to wizard school! 😁 (and on a train!) And Sunday going out somewhere but dunno where yet 😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Today I'm heading to Brighton for a day trip. So excited to go somewhere I haven't been before. Then back to London Sunday, have coffee with friends planned and going to Shoreditch for the photo exhibition and a few other things.

Yesterday I had work then got a train to London and was out till 1am lol