You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Obligatory Friday thread

SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect.New ForestPosts: 15,054 I eat threads for breakfast
edited October 2019 in Anything Goes
The weekend has landed...

I'll be partying tonight, recovering tomorrow morning with a beer watching the Rugby at 09:00. Might then take the kids out bowling and on Sunday cook a roast.
Not terribly exciting. But should be good. 

What you up to?

ETA: 15000 posts. :o

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,414 Mega Poster
    Today- Gymnastics, watch Sister Act and read some of my new book.

Tomorrow- Volunteering in the morning and then going out for lunch before having a lazy afternoon.

Sunday- Lazy day but do some maths homework. 
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,837 Mega Poster
    Today went shopping and to the crooked house 😊 tomorrow going to wizard school! 😁 (and on a train!) And Sunday going out somewhere but dunno where yet 😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,415 Fanatical Poster
    Today I'm heading to Brighton for a day trip. So excited to go somewhere I haven't been before. Then back to London Sunday, have coffee with friends planned and going to Shoreditch for the photo exhibition and a few other things.

Yesterday I had work then got a train to London and was out till 1am lol