Home Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Yo Mama Jokes

Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤South EastPosts: 3,694 Community Veteran
Use this thread to post as many yo mama jokes as you know. Use a spoiler if they could be offensive  (aka yo mama so fat.) 

Like this: Yo mama so fat she sat on a rainbow and skittles popped out.

Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,694 Community Veteran
    Yo momma is so poor I saw her kicking a trash can so I asked, "What are you doing?" and she said, "I'm moving."

Yo mama so ugly when she went into a haunted house she came out with a job application.

Yo mama so ugly when she went into a haunted house she came out with a job application.

Yo mama so dumb she got hit by a parked car.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.