Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Friday!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey folks, happy Friday,

You all know the drill, lets share our weekend plans, so this weekend I am actually working all weekend, but I plan on catching up on some sleep when I'm not working, and just chilling out really. 

What you lovely humans up too? :heart:

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Today was laat of college for the week, got my coursework done so i can all weekend and stayed back for more maths :)

Tomorrow i'm going McDonalds and costa with a friend as a late bday treat, nd Sunday i think we're playing our first D and D(dungeons and dragons) game so i'm actually buzzing 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    The weekend has landed. All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got 48 hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle!

=)  =)=)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Just finished my first full week back at uni! Now I can't wait to kick back, relax and catch up with The Circle =)
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm going to visit my sister tomorrow to celebrate my dad's birthday, it'll be really great since I haven't seen her in a few months! =)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Recover from a head injury is my weekend plan
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Recover from a head injury is my weekend plan
    I hope you get better soon I’m going to get my nails done tomorrow at Superdrug I’m getting gels then I’m working on my assignment it has to be handed on Tuesday 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Working today then it's my friends baby shower tomorrow ! 😁 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Getting some coursework finished and have got work tomorrow and then hopefully in the next few days I might have some exciting news ❤️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Working 😓
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Friday:

School 
    Homework
    Gymnastics 

Saturday:

Volunteering
    Packing for holiday
    Performing Arts school 
    Take photos of my cats

Sunday:

Finish packing for holiday
    Airport journey
    Flight
    Holiday time!!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Had a few jars last night.
    Walked the dog this morning.
    Helped my nipper build a saxon shield this afternoon (homework)
    More beer tonight.
    Dossing tomorrow.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Have a question.... why make new threads every monday and friday when can keep posting on the same one contunisiously cause can forget
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Working saturday. Might be calling in sick on sunday to go pumpkin picking with my sisters lol
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    That sounds really fun @Shaunie! I've never been to a pumpkin picking place before. I hope you find a nice pumpkin! 

Shaunie said:
    Have a question.... why make new threads every monday and friday when can keep posting on the same one contunisiously cause can forget

Great question! For some people having a weekend thread can be nice to focus just on weekend plans and separate the two. Would you prefer one thread for the week?

My weekend has been pretty busy! I went to see a friend in Exeter. There was so much traffic because it was half-term and it took me 6 1/2 hours to get there! 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Aife said:
    That sounds really fun @Shaunie! I've never been to a pumpkin picking place before. I hope you find a nice pumpkin! 

Shaunie said:

Great question! For some people having a weekend thread can be nice to focus just on weekend plans and separate the two. Would you prefer one thread for the week?

My weekend has been pretty busy! I went to see a friend in Exeter. There was so much traffic because it was half-term and it took me 6 1/2 hours to get there! 
    6 and a half hours! Fucking hell. That sounds really busy. Hope you had a good time with your friend though. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous