Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General Chat Thread- Monday 14th October

13»

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Jade09 said:
    @GreenTea You sound like me there.. maybe go back to it a bit later or tomorrow  :)

Nah can't handle it. Will stick to tetris lol
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2019
    Fractured was very good imo. 😊
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    @Shaunie @GreenTea Thank you for letting me know how you found it! Mixed opinions then  :) I'll have to see how I find it. 
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    There was so much potential for that film plot but they really failed it. 
    edited October 2019
    Think it was so interesting on how it turned out and so much insight and all about .... yeah cant say cause would spoil 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Anyway jade, what level you on? Mario kart app?
    @Shaunie That sounds good!

@GreenTea Sometimes that can happen unfortunately! 
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    If like suspense films is good
    It is unfortunate. Could of had so much potential. Been talking and reading a lot of reviews and others feel the same way. It's a shame. I hate when films look good but are really let down by producers
    The acting was soo good too. Do you have any recommendations on films jade?
    Or anyone
    @GreenTea I am on level 6 (for the profile) What about you?  :)

@Shaunie ooo tough question, I love suspense films as you said and I also like a bit of romance too.. if I dare say. But recently I watched Tall girl on netlfix and Happy Death Day! 
    Jade09 said:
    @GreenTea I am on level 6 (for the profile) What about you?  :)

@Shaunie ooo tough question, I love suspense films as you said and I also like a bit of romance too.. if I dare say. But recently I watched Tall girl on netlfix and Happy Death Day! 

Level 8. Stuck on the toadette cup lol
    Oh and I'm loving all the Halloween movies at the moment!
    @GreenTea That's good! Oh no, getting stuck isn't fun at all is it :( 
    Ah. How was that? is tall girl boring? Sounds boring tbh lol just a tall girl?
    I watch monster house every october loll
    @Shaunie Tallgirl was better than I expected, I thought it was going to be quite boring but it was good in my opinion  :)

I love Monster House!
    Jade09 said:
    @GreenTea That's good! Oh no, getting stuck isn't fun at all is it :( 

It sucks lol need to find another game to play that I can do lol do you have access to the challenges yet?
    edited October 2019
    Has anyone watched A confession or The captured?
    @GreenTea Good plan! No I haven't unlocked them yet I don't think  :)
    @Shaunie Haven't watched either but my friend recommended A Confession to me  :)
    Hurry up and unlock them lol
    @GreenTea Are they good!?  :o
    Hey help you move onto new tracks without getting 5 stars per race
    @GreenTea That sounds really cool! I'll definitely have to unlock them soon  :)
    Thank you so much everyone for chatting tonight! 

I hope that you have enjoyed it, I definitely did  :) and I hope that if you have struggled tonight, it has been a bit of a distraction for you  <3 

I am going to head off, but feel free to keep talking between yourselves :) 

Take care! 

Jade x
    Take care jade! Thank you for hosting the chat here.
    @GreenTea It's no problem at all! Night  :)
    Take care!!