You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

whats he doing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, i fancied this lad now for around 9-10 months. In the first few months i just used to walk past im and smile, then he ended up getin my mobile number, and so txt me and from there we would txt and ring eachotha. I spoke 2 him a few times when we woz in school but thats it. I found out a while ago that his m8s had been slaggin me off and apaprently he woz nodding and agreeing slightly. I went mad and told him and his mates i h8ed thier guts. Since ive done this he has stoped txting me all together, i never stoped liking him and he knows i dont h8 im as i sed and my m8s have sed that to him. if my mates ring him 4 me or txt im he sez "yeh shes nice i do stil txt her" when thats a ugly lie!! he's recently got a gf, could she have anythink 2 do with it? (im not sure if they r stil 2getha as we dont talk). Whats he playing at? whys he doing this, its anoying me so much as i really really like him!! ne one know?! :confused: sorry its so long! just need some answers. cheerz, xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why don't you ask him? :confused:
    he wont answer his mobile if h knows its me, ignores me if i see him n wont reply 2 txts:( :confused:
    Originally posted by sexy_manchester_babe
    he wont answer his mobile if h knows its me, ignores me if i see him n wont reply 2 txts:( :confused:

Well I think that says it all. Just ignore him not worth it. Sorry if that is not what you want to hear:)
    forget him
    hes obviously not worth the effort
    not replying to ure txts, phone calls, IGNORING U!!!
    find someone who actually wants u