Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

whats he doing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, i fancied this lad now for around 9-10 months. In the first few months i just used to walk past im and smile, then he ended up getin my mobile number, and so txt me and from there we would txt and ring eachotha. I spoke 2 him a few times when we woz in school but thats it. I found out a while ago that his m8s had been slaggin me off and apaprently he woz nodding and agreeing slightly. I went mad and told him and his mates i h8ed thier guts. Since ive done this he has stoped txting me all together, i never stoped liking him and he knows i dont h8 im as i sed and my m8s have sed that to him. if my mates ring him 4 me or txt im he sez "yeh shes nice i do stil txt her" when thats a ugly lie!! he's recently got a gf, could she have anythink 2 do with it? (im not sure if they r stil 2getha as we dont talk). Whats he playing at? whys he doing this, its anoying me so much as i really really like him!! ne one know?! :confused: sorry its so long! just need some answers. cheerz, xx

Comments

• Options
    Why don't you ask him? :confused:
  • Options
    he wont answer his mobile if h knows its me, ignores me if i see him n wont reply 2 txts:( :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexy_manchester_babe
    he wont answer his mobile if h knows its me, ignores me if i see him n wont reply 2 txts:( :confused:

Well I think that says it all. Just ignore him not worth it. Sorry if that is not what you want to hear:)
  • Options
    forget him
    hes obviously not worth the effort
    not replying to ure txts, phone calls, IGNORING U!!!
    find someone who actually wants u