Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What’s bothering you today

DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
This is a forum to get anything that’s us bothering you of your chest. Get support from others as well. 

For example my Carer’s are making me anxious and at college they won’t change the chairs.

Comments

• Options
    dogmad20dogmad20 Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    Anxiety and currently unwell 
  • Options
    dogmad20 said:
    Anxiety and currently unwell 
    I hope you feel better soon 
  • Options
    rachel_annrachel_ann Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
    Hey @Durhamjaide I hope you're well! 

That sounds very frustrating for you. Is there anything in particular that your carer's are doing to make you feel so anxious? 

Also, have you considered getting into contact with someone at the college to get the chairs changed for you? 

Please feel free to let me know how you get on!
  • Options
    rachel_annrachel_ann Posts: 33 Boards Initiate
    Hey @dogmad20 I'm sorry to hear you're unwell. 

If you're feeling anxious, have you considered trying breathing techniques to help with anxiety. This has been helpful for a lot of people that have anxiety. 

Perhaps telling someone close to you about how you're feeling could be a first step in the right direction. 

I hope you're feeling better soon!
  • Options
    Hey @Durhamjaide I hope you're well! 

That sounds very frustrating for you. Is there anything in particular that your carer's are doing to make you feel so anxious? 

Also, have you considered getting into contact with someone at the college to get the chairs changed for you? 

Please feel free to let me know how you get on!
    Hi the care company is making me anxious because they keep changing the Carer’s and I can’t really cope with change. One carer cant take me anywhere because she doesn’t want to drive because she doesn’t get any petro money.

I haven’t been able to go to college on Friday because my back was hurting and more so I was on a low.
  • Options
    I have managed to get the chair sorted