Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

🤷 idk.

GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Stress and self hate are killing me. I don't know how much longer I can go on feeling this way. 

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Wish I didn't hate myself this much. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I don’t have much to say, but just wanted to leave this here that I saw on Instagram ❤️

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    "what a fucking superstar"
    Lol that's not me. 

I've had a really shit week and with added hate on myself.  Bleh
    edited September 2019
    I just want to rant and rant and rant but I can't. 
    (Because it's related to work)
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    You are a fucking superstar becuase your still here and fighting regardless of what’s going on ❤️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    I don't know how much hate I can handle. Apparently I should be dead. I guess  they are right...
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @GreenTea

Just wanted to say that, no matter what it feels like at the moment, you are so important and absolutely strong enough :heart: 

When you say "they are right" do you feel comfortable sharing who "they" are? One thing I know for sure is that they are entirely wrong. Just by opening up on here you have shown so much strength and courage - and the world needs strong people like you :heart: 

If you are ever struggling to keep yourself safe, please remember you can always always always contact crisis messenger, samaritans or 999. You always deserve to feel supported.

We are all here for you. Take good care :heart: 
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited September 2019
    Hey @GreenTea !

It sounds like you're struggling a lot with thoughts around self hate, and it's understandable that it would be getting you down. You mentioned that you are stressed, would you like to talk more about this?  <3

It must be really difficult to feel that you should be dead and if someone has said something to you it would be understandably upsetting. As @coc0macmentioned would you be able to share who "they" are?  <3 

I'm really sorry that you are going through such a tough time at the moment, if you feel that you are unable to cope, I have linked some crisis resources down below in the spoiler.  <3

- Crisis Messenger are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text 'THEMIX' to 85258 if you are feeling in crisis.

-Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.

-Papyrus - offer non-judgemental support, advice and information to young people. You can call them at 0800 068 4141. They are open Mon-Fri 10am-10pm and 2-10pm on weekends.

-Mind - have a list of crisis houses and sanctuaries that offer short-term support that you might like to try. You might also like to search for your local Mind to see what support is available in your area.

Have you been able to speak to any friends or family about what is going on at the moment?  :)

I wanted to remind you that you are a really valued member of the community, you are worth so much and you are doing really well!  :)

Take care, 

Jade x
    Post edited by Jade09 on
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Hi @GreenTea

I just wanted to send you hugs and tell you how incredibly strong, brave and amazing you are!

We are always here for you if you want to talk <3<3
    Been texting with Samaritans all night and it's been really helpful and they are supportive with everything that's happened recently.

I hate myself more and more each day after being body shamed last week and it's really affected me
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey GreenTea :heart:

It sounds really positive that you've been texting the Samaritans and find them helpful :heart:

How are you feeling? 

Sending hugs, we are here for you and care about you :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I'm really really struggling and I'm trying to hide it because i got called an attention seeker yesterday when asking for support and being upset. I feel it's better to just hide how badly I'm struggling and pretend to be fine
    Samaritans is really helpful but they are pushing me to do a phone call to them and I don't want to
    edited September 2019
    Don't feel safe but nobody cares so it's whatever really 👌 
    So much shit has happened and nothing feels safe
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited September 2019
    Hello @GreenTea

How are you feeling today?  :)

We all care here about you, and I'm glad you have reached out for support. You mentioned that some things have happened and that nothing feels safe, would you feel okay to talk more about what you mean by this?  <3

Just want to add also, in the spoiler are some resources to use if you feel you need some extra help: 

- Crisis Messenger are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text 'THEMIX' to 85258 if you are feeling in crisis.

- Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.

- Papyrus - offer non-judgemental support, advice and information to young people. You can call them at 0800 068 4141. They are open Mon-Fri 10am-10pm and 2-10pm on weekends.

- Mind - have a list of crisis houses and sanctuaries that offer short-term support that you might like to try. You might also like to search for your local Mind to see what support is available in your area.

- If you have any concerns for your health or safety, call 999

Keep talking to us, you are doing really well!

Jade x
    I'm feeling shit
    I have no control over myself. I keep uncontrollable crying and getting myself into a horrific state