Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ghosts

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
worse
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    'hiimmarymary' is gr8 binge watch on youtube
    Crazy mad insane
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    @ellie2000 how are you doing today? 

What's the show about that you've been watching? :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    ive bn watchin the 'hiimmarymary' series on youtube. they are quite gd :)

I bn saying wat is on my mind which I thought every1 would b angry but theyre concerned, I don't like worrying ppl. without ppl who u pay to look out 4 u not being there is rubbish too. at least I got borderlands 3 n krackow to look forward to. h8 my town
    Crazy mad insane
    ppl don't know wat im hiding frm ppl
    Crazy mad insane
    I got r-p-d by a intruder 2 weeks ago n no-one came to help
    Crazy mad insane
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000

It's good to hear you have borderlands and krakow to look forward to - they sound great! glad you are enjoying the youtube series as well :smile: 

It's always okay to tell people when you need help or support. It's very caring of you to not like worrying people, but if they worry it just shows how important you are to them. And then can help you get the support you need :smile: 

2 weeks ago sounds like a really difficult time and I am so sorry to hear no one helped. Nobody deserves to go through that. You say people don't know what your hiding - is that what you are hiding or have you had any support since? 

Take good care, we are here for you :heart: 

that is wat Ive bn hiding frm ppl, if I move house will the ghosts leave
    Crazy mad insane