Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Group chats tonight (Wednesday 07/08/19)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited August 2019 in Community Announcements
Morning everyone,

Tonight, we have Support Chat and General Chat running from 8-9:30pm.

Support Chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Geena and Dorina will be modding.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Carolyn and Aidan will be modding.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Keep safe :)

Mike & the team
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
    Aidan said:
    I love this Aidan fellow, he's probably my favourite mod
    nah, im not to keen on him, hes the worst mod  ;)
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Aidan said:
    I love this Aidan fellow, he's probably my favourite mod
    I personally find him quite irritating 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • jxde_456jxde_456 Posts: 1 Just got here
    Is there any distraction techniques on here ?

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    jxde_456 said:
    Is there any distraction techniques on here ?

Hey, 

If you take a look around the positive corner of the boards some people have made thread on there with distraction techniques. Here is some useful likes some people us 

https://www.themix.org.uk/mental-health/expert-chat-how-do-i-cope-with-self-harm-9257.html
    www.http://nshn.co.uk/downloads/Distractions.pdf

Abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    All the mods are equally the best. But Aidan, Laine and Carolyn are especially awesome. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous