Home Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

taking a break

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,529 Community Veteran
heey, its me :)

going to keep this brief cause bedtime :lol: 

as it says im going to be taking a break, ill still be around a bit on the boards and in general chat, but im taking a break from support for a bit, as you can tell from my posts ive been really stuggling these past few weeks and I know its selfish but I don't think I can cope supporting others when I can barely keep my own head above water, but yeahh im still going to check in to see how youre all doing, and I still want to hear about all your good days and recovery wins!

wishing you all the best!
Goodnight! :)
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
davcr0ckAifeKathleen07

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 9,831 Supreme Poster
    Take care of yourself @BubblesGoesBoo <3
    we will always be here
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Trailblazer
    Take care @BubblesGoesBoo and enjoy your break 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,936 Taking your piece of the pi
    I don't think of this as selfish at all - it's understandable to not be able to cope with supporting others while you're struggling yourself :heart:

Take care of yourself Bubbles, hope you know how valued you are here :blush:
    davcr0ck