You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

taking a break

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,836 Mega Poster
heey, its me :)

going to keep this brief cause bedtime :lol: 

as it says im going to be taking a break, ill still be around a bit on the boards and in general chat, but im taking a break from support for a bit, as you can tell from my posts ive been really stuggling these past few weeks and I know its selfish but I don't think I can cope supporting others when I can barely keep my own head above water, but yeahh im still going to check in to see how youre all doing, and I still want to hear about all your good days and recovery wins!

wishing you all the best!
Goodnight! :)
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
davcr0ckAifeKathleen07

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,154 The Mix Elder
    Take care of yourself @BubblesGoesBoo <3
    we will always be here
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 773 Incredible Poster
    Take care @BubblesGoesBoo and enjoy your break 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,857 Postholic
    I don't think of this as selfish at all - it's understandable to not be able to cope with supporting others while you're struggling yourself :heart:

Take care of yourself Bubbles, hope you know how valued you are here :blush:
    davcr0ck