Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weird funny dreams

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
edited June 2019 in General Chat
Does anyone else get weird funny dreams like every night? Would be interesting to share here. Probs only me lol. I get them everytime i am stressed and some are soo funny. So im just gunna share here. Is good distraction lol

So theres are my v recent ones. Cause yeah i cant say them all otherwise will be here forever lol. 

*MAYBE A BIT GRAPHIC * so hopefully allowed lol

I had one where my walls & someone elses wall (thinks a friend) had leaks in it that made noises. We didnt know why and all of a sudden we was being made to sleep for like 2 mins and then wake up for 2 mins ect. So i was like this is totally weird and ill fix the wall. So hit the wall with hammer to see it was a arm swinging. And couldnt see rest of the body. It wouldnt stop swinging so had to cut the arm off and yeah that fixed everything lol. 

Then yesterday i had a dream i saw my dad driving (he doesnt drive) so then i was on my way home to ask him why he was driving. But police was in the way of the door was went round corner to see three men. One being phill micheal from eastenders😂😂 phil micheal throws knife at me and start bleeding in stomach. He says "i know what you have done - i want those emojis" emojis???😂😂😂😂. For a bit i was talking seriously about emojis and that hadnt done anything with emojis. Then he gets his gun out and then im like idc i want to die so isnt scarying me  

now today i had a dream that it was snowing so bad that it was hard to find my way home. So i ended up in a school that i had to find a way to get to the other side to get out. Without interuptting any classroom and try to be as invisable as i could lol😂😂😂. And it was hard because no one would let me out and told me there are codes everywhere. But yeah i don’t know if i ever made it out cause my sister woke me up ahahh. 
Lol now i am also remembering another dream i had tonight which so funny but probably too disturbing lol
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Haha, those are some weird and funny dreams :joy:

I had one just last night, actually. I was hanging out in my room, talking to my dad... When I suddenly saw a tall creature walking across the fields by our house. And I was curious as to what it was.

It quickly got closer, and, to my horror - it was bigfoot?...

So I pretty much said to my dad, "oh my god, it's bigfoot." And he was like, "what, seriously?!"

I went downstairs to lock the doors and windows and close the curtains - and maybe to be with Ruby because I wouldn't want to leave her side during possible danger. I couldn't manage to do any of those things though, because I was scared of bigfoot seeing me.

Thankfully, he passed by and was already walking down the road. Which is where he got down on all fours and began walking and looking like.,. A chinese dragon, maybe?

That's all I remember of that dream :p
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2019
    Lol @kathleen0172  😂😂
    thanks for sharing

so weird what our minds can do when asleep

i also had a dream that 

kinda disgusting lol but so funny so will put in spolier. 😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂 had a dream that i was back in my training class room and our homework for the day before was to find an object that is only one colour but has a lot of shades of that colour. I didnt do the homework &  someone brang a picture of her poo😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭. And everyones like oh yeah thats a good idea and im the only way seriously weirded out by it and then everyones weirded out by how weird i was by it hahahahhaah😭😂😂😂😂😂😂. Then i was like something like"um yeah i dont mean to be rude, maybe you put a lot of thought into this homework but id actually rather pass on seeing your poo if thats okay"😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂  Omg tooo funny

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Lol :joy: That's so funny. I can't believe nobody else in the dream was weirded out by that :o

I'm trying to think of more weird dreams I've had that aren't too disturbing, haha. Oh, I know one...

When I was little, I had this dream where there were these animals who pooped strawberry ice cream :joy:Yuck. And I was walking along and accidentally stepped in it.

When I woke up from that dream... I was no longer myself. The flavour that I used to love had been destroyed. Lol. It's a fact, though, I haven't liked strawberry ice cream since :joy:
    Lolll 😂😂😂@Kathleen
  • KatPlumKatPlum Posts: 10 Settling in

i find that if i can remember my dreams, they're somehow relevant to my life? for example, i have dreams about people i know, or events that i've been thinking about. but every once in a while, i have a really strange one.

for example, there's one i remember from ages ago, where i was robbing a waitrose for some reason? i was little at the time, and i've never stolen anything even then, so i'm not sure where that came from XD

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I always have some right corker of a dreams 😂 

Last night In my Dream I went into town and when I got the bus back I couldn't get off at my stop because I was the only one getting off so she didn't let me, 
    I carried on to the next stop and got off where I saw a dog,  but it spoke English, and his name was Mike,  I imagine it's what Mike sounds like so it started getting creepy, he led me to an alleyway full of other dogs, their names were Wayne, Aife,  etc it was really weird at this point 😂

They needed someone to go corner shop and get them some food because the fact they talk creeps people out. 

Long story short the mix staff are secretly dogs and I bought them loads of sandwiches 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    So finally remember my dream I had last night. 
    So had a dream that I was on The apprentice. We made a dog shed. It was just a half built shed that was collapsing with fridge magnets on floor that said "dog" everywhere loll. & didnt make it in time so it was basically not a shed lol