Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

We you've found urself in trouble

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I remember I was Facebook msging the ppl who were from the group in the park, I was asking them why they did wat they did, and police came round. Is it a person who gave my address out. Or do they have every1s location somewhere
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey,

sorry im a bit confused. Why did the police come? Did they call them? 

Police can normally track down where someone lives with knowing as little information as someones name and maybe age aswell and if live in same town then would be easy for police to find. 

Police have found me even when i was using my ipod and a completly different name - Took them a good 5 hours but police can definetly track people down and may not mean someone else knows your address. 

Hope thats helpful
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    edited June 2019
    I was circling different 'wat ifs' in my head. I saw a name I recognize on Facebook,and i wanted them to errmmm... B h8d by everyone. At the same time I worrying my town msging saying that I hurt myself. I felt bad. Do the police concern about mental health too?

[edited by moderator]
    Post edited by TheMix on
    Crazy mad insane
  • JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    ellie2000 said:
     Do the police concern about mental health too?

The police often respond to mental health calls alongside paramedics and other required professionals and can spend time with the individual to find out what they need.

The most common time police would be called to a mental health call would be to do a "welfare check". That is when either a doctor, organisation or perhaps a person, is concerned about the safety of someone.  The police would then look for that person to make sure they were okay.

It sounds like you were sending messages that worried the town. This may have led to someone asking the police to check if you were safe.

What do you mean by you wanted the person to be "h8d by everyone"?

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    "Hated by everyone"
    Crazy mad insane
    Is 1 police and 1 paramedic right way. Not TWO police 
    Crazy mad insane
  • JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    @ellie2000 I'm not sure if there is a specific way to dispatch emergency services. It could have been the case that there were no paramedics available/close by so they sent two police officers instead.

It sounds like you might not be happy with this, is that the case? Were you treated okay by the police?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    No
    Crazy mad insane
    I wasn't treated ok
    Crazy mad insane
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Hey @ellie2000

I'm sorry to hear that the police treated you poorly. Do you think you could tell us a little bit about what they did that made you uncomfortable?
    Two of them were c ...... But one who I talk to was a friend
    Crazy mad insane
    The two ' don't call again or weLl arerst u'
    Wat the f.. ..
    Crazy mad insane
  • L100L100 Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    I’m confused, are you sure they weren’t just looking for information about something that happened or looking for a missing person or Perhaps they were around at the time and were just asking neighbours if they seen anything. Could just be a odd coquincedence 

Another thing is do you work and have you been acting differently their recently because if work spotted you acting differently or hurting yourself they could of informed them unless their aware of your metal health.?

Where I’m doing training as a receptionist it litreally says on our staff notice bored you see someone acting differently step in and report to who ever needs to know. 

Also sometimes I don’t think police mean to treat you badly. They have a tough and harsh job and no ones perfect and sometimes might take their anger out on someone they don’t mean to but can’t always help it. Everyone has times where even if they try hiding their anger it eventually shows