Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anxiety and feeling low support

Horselove19Horselove19 Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
Have you had past experiences and have words of wisdom for others and come and introduce yourselves and share

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Horselove19,

Welcome to The Mix :heart: 

Great to have you here.

I've moved your thread to health and well-being as it may fit in better there, in terms of support :heart:

How are you feeling today?

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @Horselove19

I sense that things are quite hard for you at the moment, is that right? 💗

I suffer with anxiety and depression so have a bit of advice to give but I guess the main thing is to try to have the courage to ask for help sooner rather than later, is this something you have considered or done? Don’t worry if not it’s a really hard thing to do but you’ll get there! 

Also just know that you aren’t alone in this, we are all here to support you all of the way and I hope you are okay 💗

How are you feeling today? X