Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

When I log in .....

Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
The last few weeks when I log in it’s saying things like “ your trying to  logging in to often , slow down and occasionally it changes to this 
But it only seems to be when I’m using my Touch ID to login where it remembers your username and password so you don’t have to type it in 
Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Thanks for raising this @Millie2787. :)@Shaunie posted a similar thread, so it's good to know you've been experiencing this too. Interesting that it's only with Touch ID...

We'll pass this on to our techies and keep looking into it. :)

Thanks again,
    Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.