Someone or something that inspires you?

ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,354 Uber Poster
Thought it would be nice to have a thread for this and I'm totally interested in peoples answers. It could be anything from a person, some art work, music, film, place, event, etc...

(this is a part of my homework for my training loll & wondering others (not sure myself yet) & thought would make a nice thread too) 😊

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,641 Postholic
    My Nan  inspires me . She was amazing and always had these we’re sayings and I’m starting to write them down becuase I’m slowly losing her memories but she was a amazing person who was always there for us to talk to about anything 
    You have a purpose.
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,478 Moderator
    Was randomly watching an interview with Eddie Izzard the other day, and oh my goodness what an inspirational human being. They talked about how they'd ran over 80 marathons, toured the world, and now they're getting into politics, all while facing the usual social challenges of having a non-binary identity. Blew me away, honestly. I've always known of Eddie Izzard but never taken much (if any) time to really learn about them.
    "900 years of time and space and I've never met someone who wasn't important.”

- The 11th Doctor
    Riley
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Sort of Famous User :) YouTube Famous. Weirdo. Amazing. Unique. Loving. United KingdomPosts: 941 Incredible Poster
    1. My friends mum
    2. My friend (he is also autistic.)
    3. My orthodontist
    4. The ladies who did my x-rays and CT Scan today.
    5. The nurse I saw on Friday.
    6. My counsellor
    7. Mike, Aife, Ed and Italia.
    8. Everyone else on The Mix  (chat, boards, articles and helplines.
    9. My dance teacher
    10. My pe teacher 
    11. My cheerleading coach.
    12. The cheerleading squad.
    13. My sisters
    14. My cats
    15. My sisters boyfriend
    16. Childline 
    17. 7Cups
    I'm still standing better than I ever did. Looking like a true survivor. Feeling like a little kid. And I'm still standing after all this time. Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind.  I'm still standing. Yeah yeah yeah. The threats you made were supposed to cut me down.