Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Group chats for Sunday & Monday

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited May 2019 in Community Announcements
Evening everyone,

No-one will be around on this account tomorrow or Monday, so here's the breakdown of group chats until Tuesday:

Sunday (5th)

Support chat and general chat are running tomorrow, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Aman and Amy will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Leanne will be modding.

Monday (6th)

Support chat and general chat are running on Monday, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Lauren and Imogen will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Laine and Wayne will be modding.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend,
Mike & the team :)

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited May 2019
    Have a lovely bank holiday weekend yourselves :) (not that I use chat - just wanted to be nice lol)
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Random question wouldnt 2 Lauren's in chat get really confusing? Or is that just me? 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    edited May 2019
    Abigail said:
    Random question wouldnt 2 Lauren's in chat get really confusing? Or is that just me? 
    Oops, that's my bad @Abigail - wrong names. It's all updated now. :)

Good spot,
    Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone hope you're having a fabulous bank holiday!  

just bumping this to remind you chat is on tonight 😊 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld