Homeβ€Ί Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Problems with my boyfriend

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
You don't even need to bother reading or replying to my rubbish if it bothers you.

Sorry for the many many upcoming crying and sad face emojis but it is how I feel right now. 😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭 😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭 πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™ πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™ πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ˜”πŸ™I have problems with my boyfriend. Before you ask how old both of us are we are both 13 but he is 8 months older than me. He said he wants a photo of me in my uniform (I said no and didn't send any,) makes me feel guilty for not sending him certain photos (shoes not nudes before you get concerned,) yesterday he had some alcohol (I managed to persuade him to stop before it got dangerous,) was suicidal (but was safe and is still safe) and yesterday he said some of my messages make him feel horny. Me and my boyfriend met on WhatsApp as he is one of my best friends ex boyfriend. I know it is not safe to be in a relationship at such a young age with someone online but I am remembering to stay safe and we are not making plans to meet up yet or hopefully at all because I don't feel comfortable meeting up with him. My parents said that I couldn't anyway. I told my friends about this at school but then other people found out and laugh at me and bully me about it. It is like the whole school are just having a good laugh because they are at this stupid stupid girl. Stupid stupid Kayla thought that someone fancied her. Well they don't. They are just pretending to. I can tell. Everyone hates me. That is a fact and it is not exaggerated at all. Please don't think of me as an idiot though. I know I am one but I don't need too many people pointing out that for me if you understand. So sorry for this stupidly long rant but I needed to get it all off my chest. At least I managed to do that. Usually I just keep everything bottled up and not tell anyone until it is either too late or I am brave enough to talk. Usually never. 😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒😭😒
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Oh Kasa i'm so sorry to hear this,

I really hoped getting this off your chest helped you a little x

This defo sounds like a lot to deal with and it can be hard dealing with our own problems and then also worrying about someone elses.

Has your boyfriend reached out to anywhere for help or support?Β 

There are various places such as childline, here, kooth etc. that he or you could go to if you need support or just to get things off your chest x

I'm sorry to hear that other people are laughing and bullying you, it is awful to experience. i know it can feel like right now that everyone hates you but i'm sure thats not true.

Its good that you're staying safe online thats very important and its very mature and positive of you :)

We're all here and so are various other places if you feel like reaching out xo

sending best wishes and hope you get some sleep tonight <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • ValerialettoValerialetto Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    hello @Kasa2103,

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Sorry to hear problems you have to face to((
    Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  It must be very difficultΒ  when people are laughing at you , but probably it is something you need to overcome to feel comfortable. There is nothing bad to keep some things private (like you want to keep some photos) it's your right and your personal things to share or not to share with someone else. And if you do not share it has nothing to do with your attitude to the person it's just about some private space. Even iPhone made a commersial right now about itΒ  ;)
    Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β And I am glad to hear that you keep it safe and do not meet with your bf. Again it's an issue of you being in comfort.And when you're ready you do whatever you wantΒ  :3
    Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Stay positive and comment here when it's difficult, we are here to supportΒ  <3
  • VilJaVilJa Posts: 28 Boards Initiate
    Hello @Kasa2103,

I am sorry to hear that you are feeling so down, I hope things start looking up soon! I know you fee guilty for not sending your boyfriend the pictures he wants, but you do not need to do that, you do not owe that to anyone. If you are even a little unsure, and uncomfortable, you do not have to do it.Β 
    I can understand how that may put pressure on your relationship, do you think you can try to tell him how you feel? Maybe he will understand?

I am sorry to hear about how your boyfriend is feeling lately,Β  there are many resources he could use ti feel better: https://papyrus-uk.org/
    If there's someone you need to talk to and get advice on how to deal with the situation you can tryΒ 
    Childline:Β https://www.childline.org.uk/

I understand it can be so overwhelming having everyone know about your personal life, and bully you about it, and I am sorry that that is happening. Just know that you are not stupid, and you deserve to be fancied! Do not let anyone tell you that you don't!Β 

I think you are very smart for being cautious , in your relationship by going with your gut and not doing anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, I think that is very mature and very thoughtful!Β 

I am glad that you shared this with us, and we are all here for you whenever you need to talk or even just went. Do not apologise for feeling the way you are feeling and sharing it!

Love,
    Viloka

• SophiASophiA Posts: 59 Boards Initiate
    Hey @Kasa2103

I’m sorry to hear you are going through this but I’m glad you have been able to talk to us about it, we are always here to listen and help.Β 

It’s good to hear you are staying safe online and only doing things you are comfortable with, its good to you know your boundaries and your boyfriend shouldn’t make you feel bad for not doing anything.

i know it can be incredibly upsetting being singled out at school and have it feel as though everyone is laughing at you, is there anyone at school you could talk to, any teachers you trust? Although it can be difficult to initially tell someone about it they are usually good at tackling bullying. And although it can feel like everyone is talking about you and doesnt like you I’m sure this isn’t the case

I hope you are feeling abit better after being able to tell us about it and get it off your chest, talking to people about my problems always helps me feel a little bit betterΒ 

Big loveΒ 
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Hi @Kasa2103 you never have to apologise for needing to vent, we're all here to listen and support you no matter what :)

I'm really glad you have been able to get things off your chest, and it's good to hear that you're conscious of being safe online. You absolutely have no obligation to do or say anything you're uncomfortable with. If you feel able to do so, let your boyfriend know that you don't like the pressure he has been putting you under to send pictures. If he cares about you, he'll understand that.Β 

It's awful that people at school are bullying you, I'm sorry you're experiencing it. But just know that you're not stupid and you totally deserve love and affection.

Try to stay strong and keep posting if it gets to be too much <3