Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Take part in our Watch Club tonight at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the TV series Euphoria! Join from this page.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Two positives and a wish

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
Thought this would be a good idea for a thread, somewhere where people can share two positives of their day and a wish for their day :) 

Two positives of my day are
1- I managed to shower and wash my hair (self care is so important but also really challenging) 
2- I sorted out some of my clothes and donating the stuff that doesn't fit/I don't want

my wish is I hope tonight goes to plan and I have a good time :)

Looking forward to reading yours :)
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
ShaunieKathleen07

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,307 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    1-Had a chat from person from young womans trust

2-managed to go out

Wish to go sleep before 1am

“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    1 - I went to trauma therapy even know I really didn't want to

2 - treated myself to a new book that ive been wanting for ages

wish - hoping to sleep in my bed tonight :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,437 The Mix Elder
    1- I brough a new powerbank today ( it’s ice cream shaped 😂)

2- im going to London again in a few week overnight with Young Carers 

wish -Nana B was here for me to have a cuddle with 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,307 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    1. Teddy is looking very cute right now. 
    2. Im glad im in bed

wish my stomach didnt hurt so much
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”