Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.
Want to tell us about your experiences using The Mix and be in with a chance of winning a £200 Amazon Voucher? Click here to go to our survey!

Two positives and a wish

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,433 Mega Poster
Thought this would be a good idea for a thread, somewhere where people can share two positives of their day and a wish for their day :) 

Two positives of my day are
1- I managed to shower and wash my hair (self care is so important but also really challenging) 
2- I sorted out some of my clothes and donating the stuff that doesn't fit/I don't want

my wish is I hope tonight goes to plan and I have a good time :)

Looking forward to reading yours :)
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
ShaunieKathleen07

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,724 The Mix Elder
    1-Had a chat from person from young womans trust

2-managed to go out

Wish to go sleep before 1am

I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,433 Mega Poster
    1 - I went to trauma therapy even know I really didn't want to

2 - treated myself to a new book that ive been wanting for ages

wish - hoping to sleep in my bed tonight :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 2,085 Mega Poster
    1- I brough a new powerbank today ( it’s ice cream shaped 😂)

2- im going to London again in a few week overnight with Young Carers 

wish -Nana B was here for me to have a cuddle with 
    You have a purpose.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 5,724 The Mix Elder
    1. Teddy is looking very cute right now. 
    2. Im glad im in bed

wish my stomach didnt hurt so much
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different.