Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Two positives and a wish

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
Thought this would be a good idea for a thread, somewhere where people can share two positives of their day and a wish for their day :) 

Two positives of my day are
1- I managed to shower and wash my hair (self care is so important but also really challenging) 
2- I sorted out some of my clothes and donating the stuff that doesn't fit/I don't want

my wish is I hope tonight goes to plan and I have a good time :)

Looking forward to reading yours :)
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    1-Had a chat from person from young womans trust

2-managed to go out

Wish to go sleep before 1am

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    1 - I went to trauma therapy even know I really didn't want to

2 - treated myself to a new book that ive been wanting for ages

wish - hoping to sleep in my bed tonight :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    1- I brough a new powerbank today ( it’s ice cream shaped 😂)

2- im going to London again in a few week overnight with Young Carers 

wish -Nana B was here for me to have a cuddle with 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    1. Teddy is looking very cute right now. 
    2. Im glad im in bed

wish my stomach didnt hurt so much
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley