Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is there anyone around?

NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
Just at the end with everything.
stressed, anxious, 2 hours sleep last night, abandonment issues.

Why do services offer you support (not here), provide assurances that they will support you through to the end and to a time you will reach that ‘safe’ place and then just drop you! 

I can’t keep reaching a point where it takes months to trust to confide and open parts of myself up, then to finally feel braver only to be dropped and rewind straight back to the beginning! 

This is just a mirror of my life really, and for me is affirming what I believe already, here to be chewed up and spat out!

😢

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Natalie, 

Sending you some hugs :heart:

Sounds like your struggling, It's so brave for you to open up on here and seek that support, we are here for you.

I know you posted this thread earlier, how are you feeling now?! 

Keep posting, we are here for you 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Hi sorry for the delayed response.

One ok day of many bad days last week, then the person who had been with me and supported me through real hard and vulnerable times had informed me basically that is it after Wednesday the case is finished in her terms, not in mine. Im still left feeling the things I’ve aleays felt, because it’s over doesn’t mean it’s over for me.

Wishing I never had that support because I was told that would be there for me until such time I can move on from this nightmare, this obviously isn’t the case. Now I feel I’ve left myself really vulnerable and anxious.

not really sure where to go from here, sorry

hooe your ok?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending you hugs :heart:

Sorry to hear how your feeling, we are here for you here if you want to talk some more about things. It's a safe place for you to seek that support. 

Keep talking if it helps,

:heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heyy Natalie

im so sorry. Though i cant say i know how you feel. But do empathsis with you. Is hard when support is ended. In any terms esp when feel we have been most vunerable. It is really hard to accept sometimes and feel like no one actually cares enough to support but i dont think that is the case. I was really sad when my sexual violence adviser left me. But i remember she exactly told me "its not that i do not care - of corse i care - we just cant keep meeting up when We I have done my job" Felt abandond but guess is right. But im sorry they said theyd help you for longer. Has she referred you to someone else?

and i think it is also important to remember though as agood as getting justice can feel to some. Unfortantly doesnt fix it all. Which is really hard and im so sorry i wish i could help more. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Hey shaunie 

Your right nothing can fix the past it has to come from within it would be so much easier if not being a yoyo with emotions 

Thanks