Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Abuse

NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
I don’t know where this fits. I want to tell what happened here but it may be triggering for some.

where do I put it? 

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey Natalie,

I think Health & Wellbeing would be a good place, or perhaps Sex & Relationships :) If concerned about it being triggering, put ***trigger warning*** in the title. It's cool that you're being thoughtful of other's feelings by the way, and that you're posting.

Welcome here, hope you're doing well (or at least relatively).

<3<3
  • Options
    NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    Thanks Kathleen

Bit anxious but I’m told if I put it out there away from police, courts but in a place where people are less likely to judge it may show that people don’t hate me or feel ashamed of me.

i don’t know..
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    edited February 2019
    Hey Natalie,

I think Health & Wellbeing would be a good place, or perhaps Sex & Relationships :) If concerned about it being triggering, put ***trigger warning*** in the title. It's cool that you're being thoughtful of other's feelings by the way, and that you're posting.

Welcome here, hope you're doing well (or at least relatively).

<3<3
    :+1::)

Thanks @kathleen0172

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.