Goals

ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,344 Uber Poster
edited November 2018 in Positivity Corner
Heyy,

so whatever your goals maybe small or big, long term or short term. I thought we could share here. In a supportive place to help us. Even as small as having a shower today. As sometimes i feel sharing makes me more motivated. And remember it is okay if sometimes you dont reach your goals. I think having somethin to focus on can help. And failure helps us to improve. 

One small goal of mine atm is to have a phone call with Maytree. Want to atleast this week. I have been trying for awhile lol but will get there

Tagged:
Aife

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,162 Mega Poster
    one goal of mine is to make it to work every day this month, something I haven't done in a long time, so no hospital admissions allowed! I know work is good for me and helps keep me distracted, its just hard finding the motivation to go in when im having a bad day, and that leads to me being in hospital.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Shaunie
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 4,344 Uber Poster
    Not gunna spend any money on clothes next week. Spend wayy too much on clothes

• LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,227 Fanatical Poster
    I have a few. 

Being more kind to myself and appearance.

Passing functional my college course and English + maths

Moving out 

And Improving my anxiety :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"I will make you believe you are lovely!" ~ TOP

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Posts: 1,641 Postholic
    I think The Main goal for me currently is to go be able to go to albie funeral on Tuesday afternoon 
    You have a purpose.
    LaineAife
  • LabraBellLabraBell Future paramedic :)Posts: 199 The Mix convert
    My goal right now is to get out of this emotional pit I've gotten myself stuck in. 
    "You don't have to be that courageous, empathetic, good-natured person - you choose to be. That's who you are. Our choices are what define us, not the things that are inflicted on us."

-Mike

-=-=-=-=-

"Remember that you aren’t your emotions, Emma. You are what you do, and you’re doing all the right things."

-Paul, Childline
    LaineAifeShaunie
    To go to recovery college tomorrow

Laine
    Shaunie said:
    To go to recovery college tomorrow
    Went to it😊

Laine
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,162 Mega Poster
    one goal of mine is to make it to work every day this month, something I haven't done in a long time, so no hospital admissions allowed! I know work is good for me and helps keep me distracted, its just hard finding the motivation to go in when im having a bad day, and that leads to me being in hospital.
    Yeahh that failed already aha.

New goal is to look after myself more and listen to my body, I've been pushing myself to hard recently and it landed me in hospital once again, so if I need a day off from work/the world im gonna take it.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    ShaunieLaine
    To go to group therapy tomorrow.
    Keep thinking about not going Tbh as last session kinda discoraged me

My goal is to make a goal for my group therapy next week ah

I want to get on top of my washing this week.

Im trying to redecorate my room. Very slowly.

I tried putting shelves up. Which yeah really did fail lol as i tried with those command stickers as dont have a drill. Command stickers do not help with shelves ahah  So my goal is to do that and find a way lol. Otherwise i will give up and waste money