Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fridaayy!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey everyone :)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Time to share our weekend plans,

I'll start.... 

So tomorrow I am meeting some friends, it should be a nice day, Sunday I don't have plans at the minute. 

What you lovely lot up too? 

Sharing is caring  :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    edited November 2018
    I'll be working during the day, but might go for a takeaway in the evening and watch a Star Wars movie (I just got the original trilogy on blu-ray 😁). Sunday I need to get myself some new shoes and do like twenty loads of washing because I've been putting it off.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Mike said:
    I'll be working during the day, but might go for a takeaway in the evening and watch a Star Wars movie (I just got the original trilogy on blu-ray 😁). Sunday I need to get myself some new shoes and do like twenty loads of washing because I've been putting it off.
    Sounds like a nice weekend planned for you Mike. I also have to do loads of washing, as I've been putting that off too. 

What takeaway will you get?

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Mike said:
    Sounds like a nice weekend planned for you Mike. I also have to do loads of washing, as I've been putting that off too. 

I can feel a cold coming on so probably something comforting, like a pizza. 😋

Washing is such a slog, but always feels good when it's finally done. Life admin eh?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    edited November 2018
    Mike said:
    Mike said:

Washing is such a slog, but always feels good when it's finally done. Life admin eh?
    Chinese is my takeaway choice :)

Hope you feel better soon :) 

Lol washing is just a job I dislike doing. But does feel good when my wash basket is empty :) 
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Mike said:
    Mike said:

Chinese is my takeaway choice :)

Hope you feel better soon :) 

Lol washing is just a job I dislike doing. But does feel good when my wash basket is empty :) 
    Both of you i won't lie good choice in take away and your both making me jealous. Tip for washing do it ones a week put some music on. Its the easiest out of all the chores. I love doing the washing! Plan's well just finished part 3 of an essay and about to move onto theory. Tomorrow settle down and watch a film probably. Not sure which one.  
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    I went to Bath yesterday and the Christmas markets were so Chrismassy! Has anyone done anything Christmassy yet?

I need to do some washing today too :P 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    I went to Bath yesterday and the Christmas markets were so Chrismassy! Has anyone done anything Christmassy yet?

I need to do some washing today too :P 
    Sounds nice :)

I've got Christmas songs on right now as I tidy my room and do my washing.