Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats tonight (Thursday 23/08/2018)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Chats are back this week!

Support chat and general chat are both on tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Amy and Elena will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Jan and Wayne will be modding.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Please refer to our FAQ if you have any questions during the session. If you have a question you can't find an answer for, the moderators will be there to help you out.

We ask that everyone keeps to one room at a time as being in both can cause some confusion. You can click 'close' in the top right menu to leave a room.

Have a great chat!  

Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Woo-hoo Wayne's day! 

I'll be there 😘

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Laine said:
    Woo-hoo Wayne's day! 

I'll be there 😘
    You defintley like Wayne but not in a romantic way
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Wayne's a good mod 👌 I didn't mean that emoji though I meant *😁
    😂😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    My laptop died during chat on Monday and wouldn't work...sorry for missing chats the last few nights but I'm back tonight (laptop just needed a new battery) :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    My laptop died during chat on Monday and wouldn't work...sorry for missing chats the last few nights but I'm back tonight (laptop just needed a new battery) :)
    Once that happened to my phone
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Glad you'll be back independent! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    I should be at support for full chat but I’m not sure if I want to give general a try. Amy’s modding though so will probably go support :)
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come «