Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mental health and struggling in UNI

2»

Comments

• Invisible_meInvisible_me Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Azziman said:
    Hi In_me,

You aren't wasting their time and resources at all! You have to work hard, together, to resolve this - this didn't all happen overnight, and it's not going to go overnight either! Writing things down is great - even though I could talk about my experiences, I found writing things down helped consolidate my thoughts and communicate them in a different way than I could do by speaking. Don't worry, you're doing really well - keep up the effort and work, and it will pay off!x

Much love <3

Hi @Azziman,

Thanks for your message. I guess so. I didn't go in the end due to being ill and he still hasn't got back with another appt- been a week. I have wrote a few things down for the next time. But it will be sooo awkward.  Thanks

In_me

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey Invisible_me.

Great to hear you've scheduled another appointment, it can definitely feel awkward having to cancel on people but I'm sure they've had plenty of people cancel on them for a wide variety of reasons so try not to feel too bad about it! Here's hoping your appointment goes well, be sure to let us know how you get on! :)

- Riley
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Invisible_meInvisible_me Posts: 138 The Mix Convert
    Riley said:
    Hey Invisible_me.

Great to hear you've scheduled another appointment, it can definitely feel awkward having to cancel on people but I'm sure they've had plenty of people cancel on them for a wide variety of reasons so try not to feel too bad about it! Here's hoping your appointment goes well, be sure to let us know how you get on! :)

- Riley

Hi Riley,

Thanks for message. OK Yeah. Hopefully, I'll here from him soon, if not then it's OK to be fair because they aren't much use. I've got the GP tomorrow and she what she says.

In-Me