Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you like to take part in a managing money workshop in London?

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

The Mix are looking for young people aged 16-25 to take part in a managing money workshop in London.
This is a great opportunity to help make a difference by sharing your own experiences about managing money. Here's some information about the opportunity:
What will I be doing?
Participating in a Focus Group
Group Work
Sharing your experience

What skills will I develop for my CV?
Team work
Communication
Confidence

What do I need?
Willing to share
Okay talking with other people
Keen to have some fun

What else do I need to know?
Your experiences will help us here at The Mix to gain a better understanding of some of the challenges young people face
3 hour face to face session in London
Light snacks will be provided, and we will reimburse your travel up to £12.00

If you'd like to take part, please register by completing this form here and one of our team will be in touch. If you have any questions about this opportunity, send us a PM or comment below and we'll get back to you.

All the best,

- Aife

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Are these sort of things always on the weekend?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Shaunie that's a great question :)

Typically we do tend to run these types of opportunities on weekends. However, we have run a few in the past that have been during the week too. It depends on the event we're running :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
This discussion has been closed.