Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Expert chat: making your student loan last (15/03/18)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
8CVGGRS.png
Want to know how you can make your student loan last?

Who'll be running the session?
Our expert will be Ani, who works for Ravensbourne college. She did a similar expert chat for us last year on how to manage student loans, and it went so well that we invited her back again!

When is this happening?
The chat will run on Thursday 15th March from 6:30pm to 8pm. If you can, please try to come for the full session.

What will the chat be about?
Ani will be answering questions around the subject of student loans; how to make them last, and any tips you might be looking for on how to survive as a student.

How will the chat work?
Like all expert chats, this will be open to everyone. The moderator will ask the room who has a question and then ask you to take it in turns to put them to our expert. You'll also be more than welcome to chip in by sharing experiences and ideas that might be helpful to others.

You will be able to log in as normal on the night in the usual place: http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat

What if I can't make it?
If you have any questions for Ani, feel free to send them to us via private message in advance. We can make sure they get asked on the night.

Any other questions, feel free to ask below. :)

Mike :rainbow2:
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Mike .... suggestion try having another brew in a morning before posting anything on the boards the dates wrong title shouldn't it be the 15/03/18 Not yesterday date?
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Abigail wrote: »
    Mike .... suggestion try having another brew in a morning before posting anything on the boards the dates wrong title shouldn't it be the 15/03/18 Not yesterday date?

Good spot! I tend not to be awake before I've had lunch.

:rolleyes:

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Just a reminder to everyone that this is happening tonight at 6:30. Do come along if you can. :yes:

Mike

Hey everyone,

We're a bit delayed in opening up, but we're aiming to get things going by quarter to. :thumb:

Apologies!

Mike

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    The Mix wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

We're a bit delayed in opening up, but we're aiming to get things going by quarter to. :thumb:

Apologies!

Mike

Mike PM me ASAP
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)