Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is your favourite thing to do on the Weekend ?

EstherEsther Deactivated Posts: 31 Boards Initiate
edited January 2023 in General Chat
As it is close to the weekend, just wanted your thoughts and ideas about your favourite weekend activity.

What is your weekend activity?

Weekend-Loading.png

Esther
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    I work on weekends but when i do something else i go to cinema or do baking with my sisters -or something or do nothig on saturday.
    And Sunday is a day to do nothing
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I work on weekends but when i do something else i go to cinema or do baking with my sisters -or something or do nothig on saturday.
    And Sunday is a day to do nothing
    Are you going to watch Black panther ? I love to go to the cinema ? what do you like to bake ?
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Get completely spandangled. But now that I'm supposed to be a grown up and have responsibilities I find it increasingly hard to make time for. :(
    Don't get old - it's a trap
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    Get completely spandangled. But now that I'm supposed to be a grown up and have responsibilities I find it increasingly hard to make time for. :(
    Would you say you still go out with your friends here and there , do you like to go to the cinema, read a book , or shopping at the Weekends ?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Esther wrote: »
    Are you going to watch Black panther ? I love to go to the cinema ? what do you like to bake ?

Ah i was thinking about watching that but dunno if i would like it. The last thing i went to watch was insidious and thought that was quite good. & just bake cookies and cupcakes and basic stuff aha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Ah i was thinking about watching that but dunno if i would like it. The last thing i went to watch was insidious and thought that was quite good. & just bake cookies and cupcakes and basic stuff aha
    ooooohhh sounds yummy , you should definitely watch I have heard good reviews, yes I want to watch insidious as well it looks good not sure if I found them as scary though
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Esther wrote: »
    Would you say you still go out with your friends here and there , do you like to go to the cinema, read a book , or shopping at the Weekends ?

I still go out with my mates from time to time and have a few beers. If I go to the cinema it's because I'm taking the kids. I still read books but I have absolutely no interest in going shopping.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

I still go out with my mates from time to time and have a few beers. If I go to the cinema it's because I'm taking the kids. I still read books but I have absolutely no interest in going shopping.
    It is always nice to catch up with friends after not seeing them in a long time, atleast you are still reading , what id your favourite book?
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    The weekend is about the only time I get to chill out and relax! If I could I'd probably spend the whole time sleeping :lol:

- Riley
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Riley wrote: »
    The weekend is about the only time I get to chill out and relax! If I could I'd probably spend the whole time sleeping :lol:

- Riley
    I do not blame you , nothing beats being in your bed and sleeping :hyper:
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Doing nothing - just sleeping and relaxing
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

Ain't that the truth. Most weekends a I work now!
  • Options
    MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    If it's a wet weekend, then I'll be baking; it feels so good! If the weather is sunny like today has been, and warm, then I'll be relaxing on the terrace with a good book. In the evenings though, I'll be reading by a roaring good fire. Weekends in summertime will mean chilling by the pool with a good book and bbqs in the evenings with family and friends.