Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Support Circle (Tuesday 02/01/2018)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone!

The next
Support Circle will be on Tuesday 2nd of January, 8-9.30pm.

What is Support Circle?

For anyone who doesn't know, a support circle chat follows the same basic structure as a standard support chat session - opening round, support time, and closing round. Everyone that signs up will have their own time to chat and be heard by the group, and have their chance to listen and support others.

Why go to Support Circle?

It's a great space for people who find it difficult to get their voices heard in regular support chat and/or are keen to listen and support others in a more structured environment. We have places for both people who want to come and get support or be listeners and support others.

Places are limited, so sign up using the form below and we will contact you via private message to confirm your place. yes.gif

If you don't have a boards account, please let us know your email address so we can contact you. If you do have a boards account, please let us know your username. thumb.gif

Mike

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIHgRqb1L7kmgnv_0Wk5H4DhYItTotcJ-8pVewEUKRA4cIgw/viewform?embedded=true&quot; width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Sorry to ask, The Mix but who will be moderating please?

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    Sorry to ask, The Mix but who will be moderating please?

Hey @Mirabelle,

Helen will be modding this session :)

- James
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Meggles wrote: »
    Did I sign up for this? Forgot

Hey @Meggles,

Yep, you're name is on the list! :thumb:

- James

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    The Mix wrote: »

Hey @Mirabelle,

Helen will be modding this session :)

- James

Thank you James! :thumb:
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Am i on the list for this?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Am i on the list for this?

Hey @BubblesGoesBoo,

Yep, you are :)

- James

Hey everyone,

We'll be sending out PM's to confirm places shortly. If becca12612 sees this message, could you please send us a message or reply to this post so we can let you know the details for tonight's session. :)

All the best,

- Aife

I won't be at Support Circle tonight.
    Hey @Gracey_ unfortunately we're at full capacity for tonight's support circle. We'll be running one again next Tuesday (9th Jan), make sure to sign up if you'd like to come along to that one. Women Only Chat will also be running this evening too, you're more than welcome to come along to this chat :)

All the best,

- Aife

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    @The Mix will there be one on tuesday with chat break week being on?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    @The Mix will there be one on tuesday with chat break week being on?

Good question @BubblesGoesBoo - there won't be any chats at all next week, so the next one will be Tuesday 16th. :)

Mike