Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Friday!!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey everyone,

Sooo... we all know the deal, weekend plans..

This weekend I need to attempt to finish my christmas shopping.. I also wanna catch up on some sleep, I'm super sleepy at the minute.. But should be a good weekend,

What you lovely lot getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi @*BananaMonkey* and peeps

Busy busy weekend starting tonight! Two sets of 45 minutes each at a posh nightclub. Have to tart up for that. :thumb:

Tomorrow morning we're going home for the weekend. YAY! :heart::heart::heart: First to view a property in Can Picafort, then we're doing another concert in beautiful Palma, but late evening.

Sunday can look after itself. :d

We're not on til 11 PM tonight, @Aidan It's a typical nightclub where things don't start til late. Then we go on to Gatwick airport. Going to be a long night.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Spent today working, but now off for the weekend! My plans are to have a day in bed tomorrow and wait for this storm too pass, then on Sunday taking my nephew to his Christmas party! (If it's not cancelled)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey All!

​My weekend is along one. Today I never made it to college as I was up during the night feeling really unwell so took the day off and rescheduled my Recording Studio exam.

​This weekend I am off to Cardiff, 4 hour drive + weather contions + stops = 6 hours in a care feeling like shit!

​Might be around Sunday, if I'm not don't miss me to much.

Speak soon

Abi
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Got a busy one this weekend (not ideal one for still being awake at nearly 2am lol).

Going to a panto tomorrow and out for dinner so exciting Christmassy stuff.

Have birthday celebrations with the family on Sunday!! YAYY!

Also have to fit in some homework and maths revision (oh and somehow practice for my music exam on Monday). I'm tired thinking about it 😂😂
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    I'll be on holiday for a week after today! Spending some much needed time with some friends from t'North. :d
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Meggles wrote: »
    Snow snow snow.
    Means Sunday is build snowmen and throw snow at people. Yayy

Yayy snow! I'm definitely building a snowman on my lunch break today :yippe:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/6Jgoyu5xFB5yE&quot; width="480" height="374" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/disney-animation-animated-gif-winnie-the-pooh-6Jgoyu5xFB5yE">via GIPHY</a></p>
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Abigail wrote: »
    Hey All!

​My weekend is along one. Today I never made it to college as I was up during the night feeling really unwell so took the day off and rescheduled my Recording Studio exam.

​This weekend I am off to Cardiff, 4 hour drive + weather contions + stops = 6 hours in a care feeling like shit!

​Might be around Sunday, if I'm not don't miss me to much.

Speak soon

Abi

Go carefully on the road home this evening, Abi. You and your family are in our thoughts.

-Julie
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Princesa wrote: »

Go carefully on the road home this evening, Abi. You and your family are in our thoughts.

-Julie

Thanks @Princesa. That is so wired i have just been thinking how you are.

We aren't far from home now an hour from my sisters then another 50 minutes from mine. All i have heard is the snow hasn't stuck in my area so i am happy!
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Abigail wrote: »

Thanks @Princesa. That is so wired i have just been thinking how you are.

We aren't far from home now an hour from my sisters then another 50 minutes from mine. All i have heard is the snow hasn't stuck in my area so i am happy!

Its good hearing that snow hasn't hit your area and your journey home is going well and safe. Agreed, strange how our wires cross thinking about one-another, but thank you for thinking about me with such heart.

Be good to yourself, @Abigail :)
    Have had a lovely weekend. Went to the panto last night and I swear I have never laughed so much in my entire 15 years, me and my mate were sat there laughing like crazy people! She ended up staying at mine and had s lovely day today too! :) back to reality tomorrow! :(
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Have had a lovely weekend. Went to the panto last night and I swear I have never laughed so much in my entire 15 years, me and my mate were sat there laughing like crazy people! She ended up staying at mine and had s lovely day today too! :) back to reality tomorrow! :(

Carry the memory of the panto to school with you tomorrow, so when you're up against imbecile teachers, you can have a smile. :rainbow2:
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Meggles wrote: »

Ok I'm not awake. Accidentally reported post and sent it as a report. Offt ignore that lmao my bad

Snow is deep and I can't wait to walk fresh snow prints

I did notice that, I got very confused when I saw the report :p

We had snow here too, woke up looked outside, went back to sleep for a bit.

Even snow cant get me out of my bed :hyper:
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
    Do you guys know what makes Monday morning feel like Friday?

My adorable little sister Belle couldn't sleep, so she got up at 5 AM and made us a rice pudding for breakfast.

It was warm, sweet and comforting. Bless her little heart! :heart:
    Princesa wrote: »

Carry the memory of the panto to school with you tomorrow, so when you're up against imbecile teachers, you can have a smile. :rainbow2:

That... Is a very good plan!
    Glad you like my idea, @independent_ Remember, take one day at a time, for sufficient is your strength. As for tomorrow, it hasn't hasn't happened yet.

Today feels like Friday! Mum got moved from hospital today and gone to our town's hospice. There she has her own room and is much happier, comfy too. This is all Belle and I have ever wanted. :thumb: