Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey hey Friday..

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
So its that time of the week where we can share our weekend plans..

Today I am looking after one of my nephews, and tomorrow and sunday I am working..

What you all up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Today I had my assessment which was a nightmare! But cheering myself up tonight with a movie and takeaway with my nephew! (Points for self care?) :p tomorrow I'm working, and sunday I'm having a lazy day and don't expect to be out of bed! :hyper:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    think im going to have a weekend of nothing and just relax!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    As of Saturday there are loads of office work to be done. Sunday is my free day and get to spend the whole day at home either doing household chores, reading and spending time with family.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Chill, watch some movies and do some cooking. :) Might start The Witcher 3 as well...
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.