Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I need you!

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
Attachment not found.

Hello my lovely lovely boardies! :)
i'm making some leaflets and posters about the mix and the support this inspiring community offers, to put around my college. i'm getting started but would love a hand on positive stories.

how has the mix helped you? where would you be without it? How do you think it will help others in times of need?
overall I would love to hear some stories I can include, now
I understand some of you might not want it to be personal and out there so you can happily send me a private message about your views or story and when I include it I can easily make it anonymous (or post just your first name or even choose an alias!) its entirely up to you. it will just really help me inform those around our huge campus that there are places to go and get support ect.
any other opinions on what I should write, focus on, or what you think the mix is good for or even who you think its best for. is also welcome!

Happy Friday!! :heart:

:rainbow2:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Ignore the attached files my laptop had a meltdown :lol:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    RayofhopeRayofhope Posts: 152 Helping Hand
    This is a great idea and hopefully it will help someone.

Well done
    Rayofhope:rainbow:
    Life doesn’t require we be the best, only that we try our best