Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help 🤔

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last week I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend about 4 times we did it last week without any protection and all of them times he cummed inside me and on Friday just went I was meant to come on my period Friday but I came on my period on Monday but ever since last week I have kept getting loads of the pregancy signs but a few days ago I done about three. Pregancy tests all came back negative but it was two early to do them since you have to wait two weeks but ever since I keep getting bad belly pains and normally when I'm on my period I don't get any belly pains and I'm not sure when to do a another pregancy test but I can't be pregnant if I have had my period can I? So just need some advice it will be appreciated x

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Was your period normal? I.e normal length and flow?

If it was it's very unlikely you're pregnant. However if you're still worried you could test again in a few days?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    As independent asked, was your cycle like regular(same flow, length etc.) did you have to use more tampons/pads or less than you usually do? sometimes we can have more cramps than usual and can be later than usual and in fact if you were already worried afterwards that can stress can even cause a delay.
    if you have had your period it can make it less likely that you are pregnant but in the next week or so I would take another test or two as that would of been a long enough wait and check. if they also say no and you're still concerned it might be worthwhile going to the doctor as they can confirm for sure whether you are or not.
    if you have any more questions or need further support never hesitate to post or ask anyone :)

Best wishes :rainbow2:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Soph9090 :wave:

Sorry to hear that you're worried about this but I understand that it can be a stressful situation to be in.

As @LaneBoi suggested, I would recommend taking another pregnancy test once two weeks has passed as there really is no other sure way to tell. If this pregnancy test comes back negative then there's no need to worry at all as they are nearly 100% accurate. If you do get a positive, then there's lots of ways you can deal with it and you can always come back here for advice.

Until you can take the test I would try not to worry about it too much, it's very possible that a lot of your symptoms are occurring because you're stressing yourself out. Also most pregnancy symptoms don't occur in the first couple of weeks so I wouldn't worry too much about them right now.

Feel free to come back here if you need anymore help.

Lals x