Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats tonight (Thursday 31/08/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Afternoon everyone,

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Rosie and Amy will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Wayne will be modding.

We've been having a few issues with chat, so there will be a password for both rooms tonight. The password will be Nimbus2000.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Password problem I think
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yeah the password doesn't seem to be working :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Im getting wrong password again @The Mix
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Meg mike forgot to update the password. @Mike you have been sacked
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    :blush:

My fault, guys! Glad you all got in in the end - thank you for helping everyone out @Meggles. :)

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Meggles wrote: »

welcomes
    are we on the road for losing the passwords?

Getting there. I would say 3 weeks of password probably but that dependence on how much work they do over chat break and how many days @Mike[/USER] and [USER="66879"]James have a lie in and is late to work
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Good question! Given that it's been a while since the spammers invaded, we're actually going to try chat without passwords from this Sunday and see how we go.

Either way, as soon as we set sail with our new chat software in a couple of weeks the passwords will be gone for good. :)

Mike

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Haha, finallyyyyyy losing the passwords. My spelling isn't that great nowadays. No more tests 😂

When I was 7 or 8, I had a spelling age (no idea what that is) of 14 according to my teacher. Now that I'm actually 14, I probably have an age of about 7 or 8.😂😂
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”