Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mental Health, Physical Health & Self-Care Live Chat - Thursday 24th August 2017

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
yBxs3bh.jpg

Hey everyone!

It's the Summer of Self-Love so it's time to look after and love yourself. We're hosting a live streamed panel discussion all about how exercise and self-care can have a positive impact on young people's mental health.

This live chat will be happening on Thursday 24th August 2017 from 7.30-8pm.

We'll be opening the workshop chat room so you can watch the live stream and also ask any questions to the panel. You can find the 'join' links on this page from 7.30pm. The chat will take place in the Expert Chat room :)

If you've got any questions at all, feel free to comment down below or send us a PM. :)

You can watch the live stream here:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Live Chat - physical health, mental health & self-care <a href="https://t.co/GMguH866px">https://t.co/GMguH866px</a></p>&mdash; The Mix (@TheMixUK) <a href=" 24, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Can i come? - i saw this on advertised on The Mix Facebook or Twitter page and thought i really want to go to this!
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Meggles[/USER] and [USER="95114"]Jess101 we'll be in touch with via PM about this.

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    🙋 will there be a password to the room?
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Lostsense wrote: »
    🙋 will there be a password to the room?

It is a public chat so i doubt it.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Yeah, interesting q Lostsense - will there be one??

Fair point though Jess...
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Hey everyone,

There won't be a password for the room and we'll be updating this thread with the live stream here for you to watch very soon :)

- Aife

Hey everyone,

The live stream is now up on the main thread here.

Feel free to head over to the Expert Chat room to get involved and ask any questions to the panel :)

- Aife

Meggles wrote: »

you said i could go but im still banned..

Hey Meggles, are you able to try again and see if it works?

- Aife

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Meggles wrote: »
    you do know no one can get on right because tehres no link to the chat room..

Ye I can't get in!!
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Hey everyone,

We've just updated the main thread with the links to the chat room.

You can also watch the live stream here - https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdGYWPdyAlxX

You can find the 'join' links on this page - we're in the Expert Chat room :)

- Aife

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, Was there no link all that time?