Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats tonight (Tuesday 22/08/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Morning everyone :rainbow::rainbow2:

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Amy and Higgy will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. @Hann will be hosting a game for us. :d

Some of you may not have run into Andy before because he usually does Men-only chat, but he'll be modding tonight. Andy worked at YouthNet back in the day. :yeees:

We've been having a few issues with chat recently, so there will be a password for both rooms tonight. The password will be Ollivander.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm.

Have a good one. :)

Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Oh, and just a quick shoutout - we're in need of a GC host tonight. If anyone's up for doing it then drop us a PM or comment below. :)

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    The Mix wrote: »
    Oh, and just a quick shoutout - we're in need of a GC host tonight. If anyone's up for doing it then drop us a PM or comment below. :)

Mike

I will do it! haha - no seriously though i would love to do it :(
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Just to say we've got a host now - thanks @Hann!

@Meggles[/USER] & [USER="95114"]Jess101 - you're welcome to fill out this form if you'd like to host some future ones. We update the dates regularly, so if you want to sign up to some later ones then maybe check in on it in a week or two. :)

Mike

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    What password next Muggle or ridiculous!!! Cos these paswords are getting ridiculous!!
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    The passwords should go from harry potter to disney related

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Meggles wrote: »

Muggles sounds good. Replace the u with an e though

I can't help it!!!
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    When I click on the join link it says "service unavailable? :confused:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    LaneBoi wrote: »
    When I click on the join link it says "service unavailable? :confused:

Try

http://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Haha @Meggles! I get your joke! Good one!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”