Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats Tonight (Monday 21/08/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone!

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Jo and Tegan will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Rosie will be modding.

We've been having a few issues with chat recently, so there will be a password for both rooms tonight. The password will be Nagini_

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

Have a great one!

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Meggles wrote: »
    What is a nagini?

I had to google this but its Voldemort snake!
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Aidan wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it was the snake in Riki Tiki Tavi by Rudyard Kipling first, weird how the snakes have the same name...

Coincidence? I think not!!!

Ooh really? That's really interesting! Maybe J K Rowling got inspiration from Rudyard Kiplings book :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Its took a while for me to think about it this way, but i think i know why harry potter is the theme for the password. @Aife[/USER] is Hermione. [USER="66879"]James[/USER] is Ron and [USER="95844"]Mike is Harry. So that does mean Aife has brains and James isn't really that smart. Sorry don't hate me
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.