Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Having a really bad day 😔😔

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
Iv gotten to a point where im tired of fighting the feelings that i can't get rid of and even though I keep hoping that everything's going to get better it won't. I'm done with waking up and feeling depressed and being excited for when I can go to sleep cause that's the only time I don't feel bad 😔 Spent the day crying and I don't even know what to do anymore 😔😔

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Aww Butterfly, I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way. I'm no good at knowing the right words to say to support you, but we're all here to listen to you xx!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Thanks independent x
    Thanks independent x

It's no problem. How have you been feeling today - has it been better for you? I hope so!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Been okay until now and I feel so lonely and terrible 😔
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I know how that feels :(
    But keep thinking like everything will get better it will really help. Hope- it really helps and when you can see hope you will push yourself more and if you push yourself more you will get where you want.
    There may be many dark nights, many tears and bad days but you can never give up. You have to keep fighting the feelings. Like now.
    Youre trying right ? And You will keep trying til you get where you want to be. It will be worth it

X
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I don't have any hope and I don't feel like I'm going to get to a better place, I'll always feel like this 😔😔
    Youre alive. There is hope. Always. It is not impossible. - it may seem it but it really isnt.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    And you can guarantee that?
    No. It is most likely. Can you see into the future that you will be still be showing depressive symtoms in ten years time? You cant. And you cant think you will either. Because youre already predicting how you feel, why? When its not happened ?

I can undertand how you feel completely but the reality is you cant guerantee you will feel like it forever.
    @Shaunie is absolutely right there. She really is right butterfly.

There will always be hope.
    Yeah I suppose your right
    That hope will always be there.

I remember seeing something online once (don't ask me where).

"So far, you've survived 100% of your worst days".
    Yeah true