Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats tonight (Tuesday 15/08/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Morning all :wave:

Tonight's chats are:

Women & Men-only Chats: Places to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment with people of a similar gender identity. Anyone is welcome to attend the room they identify with most at the time. For any of you non-binary folks out there, you're welcome in whichever space you're most comfortable. :rainbow::rainbow2:

Alice M and Amy will be modding Women-only, and I'll be modding Men-only.

General Chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Wayne will be modding and @louisa982 will be hosting something for us. :hyper:

We've been having a few issues with chat recently, so there will be a password for all chat rooms tonight. The password will be FlooPowder (Support Circle will have a separate one).

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    FlooPowder! Haha, love it!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Looks like a minor error with the password guys - you should be able to get in now. :)

Apologies!

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    It's eerily quiet in all rooms tonight...

giphy.gif

Where y'all at?!

Mike

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Meggles wrote: »
    i'm buying @The Mix a calendar for christmas . its not tuesday the 16th its tuesday the 15th. you got it wrong in the thread title.

lol they changed it and made my comment look stupid without acknowledging it. thanks guysss super appriciate it

Ha! I just now changed it - I can't type that quickly. :p

Mike

The Mix wrote: »
    It's eerily quiet in all rooms tonight...

giphy.gif

Where y'all at?!

Mike

Haha Mike, it was weird. If it wasn't MoC you were modding I would have kept you company 😂😂
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Aidan wrote: »
    It's so quiet because theres support circle, support chat, general chat, mens chat and womens chat today 😂😂 its too many lol, I say scrap men and womens chat because theres barely any men here anyway 😂

SC was full of ghosts.

Even the WoC was super quiet and that's almost unheard of. We were having proper conversations it was like an IM!
    Meggles wrote: »
    i'm buying [USER="95867"]The Mix[/USER] a calendar for christmas . its not tuesday the 16th its tuesday the 15th. you got it wrong in the thread title.

lol they changed it and made my comment look stupid without acknowledging it. thanks guysss super appriciate it

I think I might be in need of a calendar too, I didn't even notice the date was wrong and I'm usually date mad! Haha!