Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats Tonight (Sunday 06/08/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Heyy everyone!

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Aife and Charlotte will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. Leanne will be modding.

We've been having a few issues with chat recently, so there will be a password for both rooms tonight. The password will be Norbert.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm.

Have a good one. :)

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    (#Team J) with Aife and charlotte modding thats a bit out.
    Sorry Aife i know you copyed pasted that from thursday chat
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Abigail wrote: »
    (#Team J) with Aife and charlotte modding thats a bit out.
    Sorry Aife i know you copyed pasted that from thursday chat

Haa oops! Thanks Abi :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    @Meggles I know it could be worse Knockturn Alley and Marauders map
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Woo!! I can spell that.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    :banghead::grump::no::crying::(.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I really enjoyed tonight's chat and closing round :)

I'm sitting here winding down and doing some work with some chilled music on in the background. I also made myself some lemon and ginger tea (Twinings).

After getting some encouragement from @Meggles[/USER] and [USER="95712"]Aife I've finally decided try my golden egg bath bomb from Lush tomorrow ahaha
    Salix alba wrote: »
    I really enjoyed tonight's chat and closing round :)

I'm sitting here winding down and doing some work with some chilled music on in the background. I also made myself some lemon and ginger tea (Twinings).

After getting some encouragement from @Meggles[/USER] and [USER="95712"]Aife I've finally decided try my golden egg bath bomb from Lush tomorrow ahaha

That's great to hear you enjoyed chat last night @Salix alba :yippe: I hope you enjoy your amazing golden egg bath bomb today!
    Meggles wrote:
    i went and used one of my bathbomb after chat and it was fantastic and helped me wind down! hope you enjoy your bathbomb tomorrow @Salix alba

That's lovely @Meggles, bathbombs are the best! Thanks so much for doing closing round, it was a great question :rainbow::rainbow2:

All the best,

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Meggles wrote: »
    You need a themix party at lush 👌

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

I want to go to the biggest Lush store and just sniff EVERYTHING
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I have 2 bathbombs that have been sitting around for ages... you lot are making me finally want to use them hahaaha!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Meggles wrote: »

Oxford Street lush is fab for that ;) i like it when they show you the bathbomb in the water and you get to play with them

@TheMix Christmas party for community users in lush please?

Ooo a lush party sounds fun :rainbow::rainbow2:
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    I would go if there was a lush party, i love that place!
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)