Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chats tonight (Tuesday 25/07/2017)

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey guys :wave:

Support chat and general chat are running tonight, both from 8-9:30pm.

Support chat: A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment. Amy and Jane will be modding.

General chat: A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. We'll have @louisa982 hosting a segment and Leanne will be modding.

We've been having a few issues with chat recently, so there will be a password for all chat rooms tonight. The password will be ForbiddenForest.

You can find the 'join' links on this page from 8pm. :)

Have a good one!

PS: see this thread for an update on the issues we've been having with chat.
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    evie_rose wrote: »
    damn why the tricky to spell password lmao i cant memorise that

That's actually totally fair - I've changed it to ForbiddenForest. Hopefully that's a bit easier. :p

Mike
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hahahaaha ForbiddenForest is somewhat easy to spell😂😂
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    the new password is much better - i couldnt memorise how to spell the other one lol

love the harry potter reference :p
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    love the harry potter reference :p

I was genuinely considering 'fortuna major' but thought that might go over too many heads. :p
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Lol😂 If you think I'm spelling abracadabra then you've gone nuts😂😂
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Dunno why I'm even remembering the password as there's quite a high chance I won't make it into chat tonight😂😂