Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The worst thing about hay fever...

FeatheredDreamsFeatheredDreams Posts: 91 Budding Regular
Is LOVING the outdoors so much, and if you could you'd spend every moment of your life in a forest (witch in a small cabin in the woods is #goals tbh) and looking at nature...but it's so uncomfortable to go outside because allergies! xD

(it won't stop me....i'll love nature if it kills me ;p)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you all for helping and supporting! I have now let someone how can help know and I can assure you that I will be ok in the end. Once again, thanks
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Ellis123 wrote: »
    Thank you all for helping and supporting! I have now let someone how can help know and I can assure you that I will be ok in the end. Once again, thanks

Was that meant for your thread?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hi,

I know what you mean... I suddenly developed hay-fever this year after never having it in my life (at 14) it's so so annoying when you love the outdoors!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”