Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

For if you're in need of a pick me up

LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
I'm forever finding quotes, song lyrics, and little pick me ups so i thought i'd post them here daily :heart:
feel free to join in and post some whenever you'd like x :) and today's are

Quote of the day(or night :lol:): "It's not your responsibility to want the life, that others want you to."

Lyrics of the day: "You and i should get away for a while, i just wanna be alone with your smile."

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

Comments

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

x
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    (I ought to call this nightly rather than daily as i do it before bed oops :lol: either way)

Daily pick me up!: In case you forgot to remind yourself this morning. your style is perfect. your smile lights up the room. your mind is insanely cool. you are way more than enough. AND you are doing an amazing job at life. :heart:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

x

I love it :heart: short yet extremely powerful and it really gets you thinking x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    "No food will ever hurt you as much as your eating disorder will"

And one below :)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    "Life is not about how many times you fall down. It's about how many times you get back up". - Jaime Escalante
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    . Inspirational-Quote-5.jpg
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Aidan wrote: »

But your signature says you dont do quotes haha :)
    Anyway, that's so true

Whoops... that's true actually haha I'm sure I can get away with one quote though
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    a8e47d0f9648c67df36fa939d318438e.jpg.
    f0401ce96ed6cfac5ef2b30f4cee636c.jpg.