Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Last fight (Poem)

DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
Am so fucking close,
Just don’t leave me alone,
Don’t let me fall any further,
Please just don’t let me go.

I’ve screamed out before,
And am screaming again,
Just don’t let me go,
Don’t let fall.

I know I can do this,
But you need to understand,
That this last fight is the hardest,
As I’ve left everything else behind.

Am running out of courage,
Out of energy and light,
Just reach out your hand,
And be with me for this last fight.

(Sorry for the amount of poems today, just trying to keep my mind on going forward as my arm is singing out like an idiot)

Comments

• DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    aye, should probably do that, seems like a good idea, plus people might get pissed if there constantly seeing new threads :sour:

Am ok thanks, just going back to judo took me back to a dark place for little a bit, I stopped going because I was finding it really hard to cope and I was sh really bad back then, I thought I was in a better place now but when I went back last night and I was driving home I just got hit by a load of strong urges and it's been tough and I know that going to judo will help with my anger out let in a controlled way (because I have to hold it in a lot and it builds up), but it also brings out the need a lot more and am just really worried that I'll do something, I know I can't so I won't but hell I just want to take my arm off :grump: :crying: :nervous: :crazyeyes :eek2:
  • DistractionDistraction Posts: 439 Listening Ear
    Haha, I must admit, when u said you lasses have it easier, I was about to shout at you though the computer. But I get what u mean, it's stupid society where men have to be rock solid, emotionless objects and woman have to be a damsel in distress. I know a few men that can't even get through the lion king without crying (It is a sad movie tho, so you can't really blame them)

Even if u learn it by ur self, hopefully it will give u the same out let, worth a shot

Sorry about that lol, I am generally ok tho,

Ye, true that, will start a thread when I next put a poem up (might be today :chin: :rolleyes: )