Jordan from Switchboard will be here Wednesday and Friday this week to answer your questions on anything to do with sexuality and relationships - leave your questions over on this thread
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

What's your favourite chocolate bar?

AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
2uWqgyG.jpg?1

Hey everyone,

I read this fun article on the DailyMail about what the nation's favourite chocolate bar is and the results we're really interesting! Apparently in England and Scotland it's a Mars Bar and in Wales it's Dairy Milk!

What's your favourite chocolate bar?
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Rampant Poster Posts: 684 Incredible Poster
    A Twirl is my favorite
    'Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.'
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,169 Moderator
    Great choice @Jess101!

My favourite is a Crunchie!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,458 Fanatical Poster
    My favourites are definately the cadbury's/oreo bar. Or milkybar. Not sure....
  • independent_independent_ Boards Legend ScotlandPosts: 1,239 Fanatical Poster
    Galaxy is my favourite... definitely. But I love all chocolate really, especially those Cadbury Oreo bars (Aidan thanks for reminding me about those!)
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,458 Fanatical Poster
    No problem, and very appropriate username haha
    : )