Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General chat thread (Wednesday)

13»

Comments

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    meggles wrote: »
    i really want to see adele live..

Adele would be amazing Meggles! Did you hear that shes been secretly hiding in a box to get to the stage for her concerts? :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    why you closing it?

We're running this like a bit like general chat so opening the thread from 8pm and closing it from 9.30pm, but do feel free to create a thread about anything else you want to talk about :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    I will never ever forget having my work experience at a local radio station and being told that im interviewing The Script for the stations website. Was the most amazing experience ever, especially am im a massive fan of The Script. Had to stay professional though and that was so tough.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
    Jess101 wrote: »
    I will never ever forget having my work experience at a local radio station and being told that im interviewing The Script for the stations website. Was the most amazing experience ever, especially am im a massive fan of The Script. Had to stay professional though and that was so tough.

Sounds like an amazing experience! I would be so nervous interviewing The Script wouldn't be able to concentrate haa :)
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Aife wrote: »

Sounds like an amazing experience! I would be so nervous interviewing The Script wouldn't be able to concentrate haa :)

It was great. Never forget messing round afterwards, attempting to throw maltesers in Danny's mouth.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

well you may as well of just kept this in chat and not brought it to the boards then..seems pointless...

Hey Meggles - Our post about that chat change up helps to explain things a bit more - you can find it here :)
    Thanks so much for joining general chat on the boards tonight everyone, really nice speaking to you all :)

Have a lovely week everyone :)
This discussion has been closed.